Sunday 17 February 2013

Visitors and the Purple Cat

This is a little picture I made whist painting other things. It's only 27x36cm. It fits in with my aliens work, even though the big painting I am working on at the moment has more to do with landscapes than aliens. I've stopped fore the day with the bigger picture on wood unfinished, because it's no good as it stands. It reminds me a bit of a painting I did about 2 years ago but it still needs work. This little one though has benefited from being left for a while and having some colour added to it.

Visitors

I am still working on my iPad Purple Cat series. 28 drawings so far, and I'm not finished by a long way. Here's a couple to give you a taste.


Purple Cat likes to eat out in resaurants

Purple Cat in a Yellow Submarine

1 comment: