Tuesday 22 May 2012

"Fleurs" expo

Early first announcement:

Last Sunday was supposed to be the date for the "marché de creation"  in Les Matelles.  I had decided that I was going to just exhibit/sell my flower paintings, which various people have said they like, and have said are "commercial". However, last Sunday turned out to be the wettest day of the year - thunderstorms, 50km/h winds etc - and to top it off I put my back out. So that put paid to that. In  the meantime I had nicely prepared my flower paintings - battening them, framing them etc. o it occurred to me that as I am leaving my atelier/gallery in July (can't afford it any more - if anyone has a cheaper space in the surrounding 100 miles please let me know!!) I might as well use the gallery space before I go. So one and one does make two, and here's an announcement with regard to an exp[o of flower paintings for 3 weeks in June. Come one, come all. No vernissage I'm afraid, but if you pop by I might offer you a glass of something. Water probably!


No comments:

Post a Comment