Saturday 7 August 2010

Matelles-Art blog

Hi, welcome to the Matelles-Art blog. Matelles-Art is a gallery, shop and atelier in the beautiful small medieval town of Les Matelles in the Hérault in the south of France - about 10 miles north of Montpellier.
View
Larger Map


I am doing this in English because it is too hard for me to write anything at length in french that makes sense. Also, I make sure the Matelles-Art Facebook page is always updated in french. In this blog I will explain what is happening with Matelles-Art, what new work is available, and any other news with regard to Matelles-art that I hope will inform and entertain. As a rule, you should know that latest works get updated pretty regularly at ,RedBubble. But I can't make announcements there, or anything else interesting. For the moment -just keep your diaries clear for September 10th, and re-visit this blog for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment