Thursday 9 June 2011

London Art - Artist of the Week / Boom - Brick Lane opening

Yesterday the 'Boom' exhibition at Brick Lane Gallery opened. It was a nice opening, with lots of my London friends turning up to support me, and a fun lively atmosphere, with a wide variety of work being shown by various artists. Apart from my own work I really liked the paintings by Italian artist Maria Luisa Azzini.

See pictures of the event at the gallery's Facebook page here . A nice surprise before the event was finding out I had been named "Artist of the week" at londonart.co.uk . It's nice reading things people say about you and your art. Well, when they say nice things, anyway. We all need our egos stroked. Second time recently, with L'Hérault Art, as previously reported being nice to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment