Wednesday 6 March 2013

More works on paper

Continuing to paint on A3 paper - which works well in my current confined space, and am quite enjoying the necessity of working quicker, and over a small space. Can't wait until we move though in April and I will have access to a new studio space where I will be able to stand and paint once more. Funny how important that is it turns out. Anyway, all the paintings below should be available on Artwork100 once Jai has uploaded them. Take a look lots of art for £100 including postage.

Go back where you been 42x30cm Mixed media on Acrylic paper

It's more than disappointment we share 42x30cm Mixed media on Acrylic paper

I'm just a modern guy 42x30cm Mixed media on Acrylic paper

You can find time for love 42x30cm Mixed media on Acrylic paper

Of course I've had it in the ear before   42x30cm Mixed media on Acrylic paper

You're knocking at my door   42x30cm Mixed media on Acrylic paper

No comments:

Post a Comment