Saturday 14 January 2012

Three new paintings - contrasting images

I have today finished three paintings I have been working on for quite a while. They are very different from each other, and it's an interesting thing dealing with three such diverse paintings at the same time. The only thing they have in common is that they are all square. They aren't the same size, though, as shown here: the smallest is "Taureau 2012" (40x40cm) which is in response to a request for "another bull painting" from the landlord of the atelier. I hope he likes it. And buys it. Next up is a 50cmx50cm painting of "City Streets". Something I've been p[laying with for a while. I want to carry on from this. The largest is an 80cm square flower painting. Started a while back - it's the uncompleted painting I showed earlier on this blog, it has finally reached a point where I can stop.

Taureau 2012
City Streets

Flowers in round blue vase 

No comments:

Post a Comment